***NO REFUNDS - NO EXCEPTIONS***
***WE ONLY ACCEPT EXCHANGES AND/OR STORE CREDITS***
EXCHANGES MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Merchandise must be exchanged within 5 days of receipts.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and clothing tags must still be intact. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, or soiled. Items must be in a suitable condition for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- Non-returnable/exchangeable merchandise includes sales products, accessories, and gift cards/certificates.
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs of wear.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees to send merchandise back to Cloved in Ivy Boutique, LLC.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Cloved in Ivy Boutique, LLC diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely. Any returned items will be thoroughly inspected for signs of wear and/or order. In an event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive and exchange nor store credit.
- Store credit is valid only at www.clovedinivyboutique.com.
- Store credit is only valid for 14 days after issuance.
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for exchange and send your item to: P.O. Box 556 Clinton, Maryland US 20735.
EXCHANGE PROCESSING TIME
- Upon receipt of your package, your exchange will be processed within 5-7 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange.
WHEN MAKING AN EXCHANGE:
- To complete your exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Be sure to include your original invoice with your exchange. You may want to keep a copy for your records. If you can't send the invoice, just include your order number, billing name & address, and reason on a piece of paper with your exchange.
- Write “Reason for Exchange” on the back of your invoice.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept COD deliveries. It is recommended that you use any traceable & insurable shipping service for your return.
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: P.O. Box 556 Clinton, Maryland US 20735.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- When shipping your items to us, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.